Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
5" Flashlight Sheath
These versatile sheaths, equipped with lateral elastic retention, also fit a multitude of flush or flared bezel torches from all major manufacturers. Rather than having the cost-cutting crimped bottoms like most other sheaths, these tube sheaths have 1.1" diameter throughout, all the way to the base, greatly augmenting carrying capacity, versatility and accessibility.
These tube sheaths are slim, saving precious space on web gear or belt. A secure velcro lid provides full range of length adjustability while the grommeted bottom provides quick drainage and shine through functionality.
- Overall size: 2"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 6"(H)
- Belt: 3" Closed Loop
- Attach: 3" TacTie? (sold separately) used for modular attachment onto ALICE, MOLLE/PALS
Compatible Flashlight Models from Major Manufacturers
INOVA: X0, T1, T2
Balisong; OTF Automatic Knives; Collapsible Batons; Multi-Tools (Leatherman, Gerber, SwissTool); Folding Knives; O.C. Pepper Spray; Medical Inhalers; Hunting Calls.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- The nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.